Sunday, September 13, 2009

Ghosts of Jelly Shots Past

It's been a busy couple of weeks in the Halls of Gelatin - we have many noble jelly shots that haven't yet had a debut on the blog. Yesterday, in a shutter-click haze, I believe I declared myself the "Annie Liebovitz of Gelatin Cocktail Photography". It's obviously an extremely niche skill set.

I'm sorry Ms.
Liebovitz. It was a moment of self aggrandizing madness. The hot lights and glamorous setting must have gone to my head . . . on the other hand, perhaps the second sample of the Key Lime Pie Martini shot had something to do with it?

Personal insanity aside, here are three favorites from the past weeks. We'll soon have the
Flickr Photostream set up as well.


Bailey's & Coffee was a crowd favorite.



The Flirtini. Yes, that's a maraschino cherry inside the jelly shot! It looks and tastes brilliant!


A battalion of Tequila Sunrise Jelly Shots


Cheers,
JSTK