Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Cranberry Ginger Smash Jelly Shot

Cranberry Ginger Smash Jelly Shot

Hi All, I admit that I have been missing in action - but this is due to some very exciting developments!  In November I was super excited to begin blogging for Tablespoon.com, under the "Taste For Adventure" marquee.  (Check it out here!!)  My first post was the fun and festive Cranberry Ginger Smash Jelly Shot, shown above! (Click to view the recipe on Tablespoon.com!)   Going forward, I will post Facebook and Twitter updates for any new jelly shot recipes appearing on Tablespoon.com -  so definitely "like" or "follow" Jelly Shot Test Kitchen if you are interested in receiving.  (The Facebook and Twitter links are on the right hand column of this blog.)   More details to follow soon  . . .


I will continue posting new recipes and jelly shot news on the Jelly Shot Test Kitchen blog.  Stay tuned - I have some great new recipes for the holidays that I will be sharing here soon!

Anyway, its so good to be back.  I missed all of you!  Thanks so much for all your excellent comments, feedback, enthusiasm and support for Jelly Shot Test Kitchen - it is much appreciated!

Cheers, Michelle