Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Cinco de Mayo Jelly Shots


A few fun (and selectively spicy!) warm-weather favorites! Happy Cinco De Mayo!

Hi all, just a few thoughts from the JSTK recipe trove for Cinco de Mayo jelly shots. My thought process was more along the lines of jelly shots that might be pretty and fun, and taste good with your party fare - I wish I had more margaritas and the like. Maybe that's a good project for the summer! (Oh yes! I think it is!)
Anyway, this the line-up that will be on my patio (minus the floral on the Elderflower Mojito - I'm realistic enough to realize that will never happen in any reasonable time frame. We'd be having them for Cinco de November... an occasion not nearly as festive.):

Cucumber Lime Margarita
Elderflower Mojito
Fire-breathing Dragon
Paloma

I have a new post ready for next week, but haven't had time to process the photos. Or tend to blog comments. I am really a terrible blogger, where consistency is concerned. Or at least there is room for significant improvement. What is that they say about good intentions?  Sigh. I have so many ideas, and so little time to execute. But, today's a new day!  In the meantime - until I can clean up my blogging act - thank you all so much for your continued visits, patience, sweet messages and urgent jelly shot inquiries.

Here's a big squooshy XOXOX!

Michelle